1. PLACING ORDERS:
By Telephone: 01553 819767
By Post: Flexion Global Ltd, Corporate House, Oldmedow Road, Hardwick Industrial Estate. Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE30 4JJ
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PAYMENTS: Payment is due on presentation of an invoice or (in the case of approved accounts only) met within 30 days of invoice date.
3. Returned or represented cheques will incur a charge of £20 per presentation
4. We (Flexion Global Ltd) reserve the right to charge interest at the rate of 2% (above bank base rate) per calendar month (or part of month) on all overdue sums & such interest will remain payable after any court judgement
5. Non account customers may pay cash or cheque supported by a valid cheque payment guaranteed card.
Alternatively most credit cards, debit cards, corporate purchase cards or PayPal payments are acceptable
6. RESERVATION OF TITLE OF GOODS UNTIL PAYMENT: Although the risk of damage or loss to the goods shall pass to the buyer immediately upon delivery, the ownership of the goods
shall not pass to the buyer until they have been paid for in full and until any sums which are due from the buyer to the seller have been paid in full. In the meantime, the buyer shall hold
the goods as bailee and trustee for the seller and shall return them to the seller upon request and if the buyer fails to do so, the seller may enter the premises of the buyer to repossess the goods, or goods to the corresponding value of the outstanding debt (please see our full terms & conditions).
7. RETURN OF GOODS FOR CREDIT: Items correctly supplied against a firm order may not be returned for credit without prior agreement and we reserve the right to levy a 15% handling
charge. Goods returned for credit must include the invoice number on which they were purchased before any credit note can be issued and original packaging must be intact & unmarked. In any event, goods correctly supplied cannot be returned if they have been over printed, embroidered or otherwise personalised by the buyer. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods at their own cost where goods have been supplied correctly by Flexion Global Ltd. Flexion Global Ltd can provide a quotation to collect the goods at the customer’s expense.
8. SAMPLES: All samples supplied to the customer will be invoiced and subjected to our standard terms and conditions. If samples are ordered as non-stock items at the request of
the customer, the items are non-returnable and again, are subject to our standard terms and conditions. Authorisation may be granted for the return of samples intended for trial purposes, providing the samples are generating additional live sales.
9. SHORTAGES OR NON DELIVERY: Claims for damaged deliveries must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Claims for non or short deliveries should be made within 3 days.
10. DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS: Flexion Global Ltd will endeavour to meet any delivery dates quoted, but delivery dates are given and intended as an estimate only. If there are any circumstances whatsoever which prevent or delay delivery, Flexion Global Ltd shall not be bound to supply or make deliveries of any goods ordered, nor shall it be liable for any damages or consequential loss or in any other way for failure to supply, or delay to deliveries, when prevented or delayed.
11. RESPONSIBILITY AS TO FITNESS FOR PURPOSE: Notwithstanding any advice that we may give, it remains the buyers responsibility to satisfy him/herself as to the fitness of the goods for any particular purpose for which they are intended. The goods are sold without any warranty, express or implied as to their fitness for any particular purpose.
12. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS EXCLUDED: The contracts (rights of third party) Act 1999 shall not apply.
13. SURCHARGES FOR LARGE SIZES: Except where otherwise indicated, the prices shown in our quotations & price lists are for standard sizes & the following surcharge for any larger sizes
will apply:- 4X & 5XLarge or bigger – add 20%. For products sold by chest size 137cm’s or bigger – add 20%. Extra tall fits – add 20%.
14. VALUE ADDED TAX: Prices are subject to VAT at standard rates
15. REVISION OF PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS: We will maintain prices as long as possible but they may be altered without notice. Goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at date of
16. ALTERATIONS: In line with our policy of progressive product range development, we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
17. APPLICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The foregoing terms & conditions shall govern all contracts we make for the supply of goods or services and shall prevail over any conditions profited by a customer.
18. CARRIAGE CHARGE: Single orders with a net value of £300 or more will be despatched carriage paid. Small value orders (less than £300) will attract a carriage charge of £7.00 plus VAT.
Standard carriage charge for all EU destinations = €20.00
©Flexion Global Ltd.
All rights reserved. No part of our company publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior written permission of Flexion Global Ltd.
E & OE